The Kentours Housing Board, wish to notify all shareholders that we have reviewed the payment plan for the Narok plots. You can now pay the plots with instalments up to 12 months.
An eighth of an acre (50*100) will be sold to Shareholders at Kshs. 360,000/= and a quarter of an acre (100*100) will be sold at Kshs. 700,000/= for cash buyers.
The Instalment payment plan is as shown in the tables below;
|EIGHTH OF AN ACRE (50*100)|
|QUARTER OF AN ACRE (100*100)|
WHAT MAKES KENTOUR HOUSINGS NAROK PLOTS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- Land is 700m from tarmac and 1.5km to Ole Tipisi girls Secondary School and Seasons Hotel.
- Land is 2km to Narok Town which is the headquarters of Narok County making it a fast growing Town.
- Land is well drained
- Land is ideal for immediate development with electricity and water near site;
- Land is good for agriculture and development
- Narok County hosts Maasai Mara National Reserve which is famously known as the seventh wonder of the world which is easily accessible from our plots.
- Land is situated in an area called Ilmashariani
The following few plots are also available for sale;
The Key highlights are;
- Land is 2 km from Kitengela-Namanga road
- Neighboring Korrompoi primary School
- Neighborhood is developed with Electricity and water near site
- New light Academy, KAG & East African university near
- Global village estate near
- Only 2 plots remaining
- Similar plots in the area go for over 1.2 million.
An eighth of an acre (50*100) will be sold to Shareholders at Kshs. 900,000/= and Kshs. 1000, 000/= to Non-members for cash buyers. Instalment payment up to 6 months is Kshs. 1,050,000 to Shareholders.
The Key highlights are;
- Land is well drained and ideal for immediate development with electricity near site;
- Land is behind Brilliant Secondary School and Kamulu DEB Primary School,
- Kamulu police post is near hence increased security,
- Land is easily accessible from Jogoo rd, Mombasa rd and Thika road along Eastern By-Pass,
- Land is 6km from Kangundo road through all-weather road,
- Only few plots remaining
- Kamulu is between fast upcoming town Ruai and Joska through Kangundo road
An eighth of an acre (50*100) will be sold to Shareholders at Kshs. 550,000/= for cash buyers and Kshs.600,000/= for instalments of up to 6 months.
All the prices include processing and issuing of a Title Deed.
Further details can be obtained from the office.
Thanking you in advance. Betty Omolo – Ouko Hon. Secretary
*A Shareholder is one who has fully paid up the Share Capital of Kshs. 50,000/=.